Sunday, October 18, 2009

Matthew Called And Asked.....

if we were busy. Of course I'm never to busy for my son! He was going to be in town and wanted to come home for a bit. I called Grandma and Grandpa B to see if they wanted to come and visit with Matthew and Kylie too. They were more than happy to come. I made home made pizza and an angel food cake with fruit. We had a great evening catching up. Grandma and Grandpa were finally able to meet Matthew's new dog Cali. It was a night of great memories.
Matthew and Grandpa B having
a deep conversation Eliana telling Grandma B a very
important story. I love how Grandma
got down to her level to give her
undivided attention!!
Kylie spending some girl-time
with Ellie!

Scott telling Ellie "Yes, your nails look great!"

Jonathan found a perfect spot to serenade our company! When Jonathan is not in his room, this is pretty typical of what I see.

No comments:

Something Everyone Should Know

To All My Friends....I Couldn't Get Through This Without You!