It's a bonus that Dawn and I are enjoying our friendship grow with the girls! I never realized how much I was missing out having a stay at home mom friend so close. I love the surprise visits it really breaks up my day and the adult interaction is the cherry on the cake. When Dawn was ready to go Maria wasn't. I asked Dawn if it would be ok if Maria stayed a little longer. The girls played so well together. They went to Ellie's room to play, then to the play area in the basement. They never even asked me for one thing. I finally had to ask them if I COULD fix them something to eat. Macaroni and Cheese was the selection. Here they are enjoying a bowl. The special thing about Maria is that she is adopted from Korea and has 3 big brothers too! The girls share a lot of the same experiences and it will be fun to watch them through the years!!
1 year ago







No comments:
Post a Comment