Ellie and Ashton. Precious doesn't even come close to describing this picture. Ellie is that a RING on your finger????? Remember what Daddy says? No dating until you're 45!!!!
I mailed our I800 for on 09/17/09 (This classifies Selah as an immediate relative!)
Received a receipt on 09/21/09
Received e-mail requesting more info 10/01/09 FedEx'd info 10/03/09
I 800 Provisional - 10/8/09
FedEx'd DS 230 to National 10/8/09
Documents shipped to US Consulate in Guangzhou 10/12/09/
Received notification dated 10/17/09-petition has been forwarded to appropriate visa-issuing post 10/22/09
Now we wait for TA!!!!!!!
Travel Approval (TA) December 22, 2009
Consulate Appointment (CA) 1/25 or 1/26/10
Faces Only A Mother Could Love.
LOG IN DATE (LID)
Thinking Of Our Little Girl....
It's nine months exactly (March 9, 2009) since we started the process and I can't stop thinking of our little girl in China tonight. I wanted to have something recorded that I would be able to show her one day that she was on our minds and in our hearts long before we met. I hope the poem in the sidebar touches your hearts as it has touched mine.
I saw you meet your child today You kissed your baby joyfully And as you walked away with him I played pretend you'd chosen me.
I'm happy for the baby, yet Inside I'm aching miserably I want to plead as you go by, "Does no-one want a child of three?"
I saw you meet your child today In love with her before you met And as I watched you take her out I knew it wasn't my turn yet.
I recognize you from last year! I knew I'd seen your face before! But you came for a second babe. Does no-one want a child of four?
I saw you meet your child today But this time there was something new A nurse came in and took MY hand And then she gave my hand to you.
Can this be true? I'm almost six! And there are infants here, you see? But then you kissed me and I knew The child you picked this time was me.
NINE MONTHS....
Ok it's official....we have gone through a whole entire full term pregnancy with our paperwork and IT"S STILL NOT IN CHINA!!!!! I can't believe an update can take this much time. I'm very disappointed with our agency. I don't believe this is the norm. I will keep trusting God and know that HE has this all figured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment