Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Can This Actually Be True?





Just received an e-mail....our homestudy will be in my hands by Thursday afternoon. Scott and I will review it, sign it and send it off to immigration. We will await a fingerprinting appointment and approval to adopt overseas.

There has been so many bumps in the road. I have been very discouraged and have questioned if we were really doing the right thing. Through lots of prayer I have definitely received confirmation that we are doing exactly what we are supposed to.

Sheryl, I know you read my blog and I want you to to know,I recognize you are always there for me. You have so much going on in your own life and you still find time to be strong for both of us!!!! In fact I know I am not the only one you have helped carry the load! I thank God for you daily. Everyone should be as blessed as I am to have a friend like you. Your strength amazes me everyday. If I ever grow up I want to be just like you!!!! I am honored that you count me among your friends. I love you girl!!!! It was so good to see you, Kevin and the kids!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Kim, you are waaaay too kind with your words. You have been there for me a lot lately, too. Do we have to grow up? Love, Sheryl

Something Everyone Should Know

To All My Friends....I Couldn't Get Through This Without You!