God is good!!!! No matter how much I grumble and complain, He still has my best interest at heart. Thankfully, He didn't give me what I wanted when I wanted it, just to shut me up! The whole timing and events that followed receiving our TA is truly amazing.On Tuesday, December 22, 2009, Aimee called to tell us our Travel Approval and our Consulate Appointment had come in. It was such an amazing morning to hear the wonderful news especially so close to Christmas.
We are to leave for China on January 13, 2010. We will arrive on the 14th. Our Consulate Appointment is either the 25th or 26th (the date was still in the air). Our return flight will be January 28th. We're still waiting on the details with dates while in China. I'm anxious to know when we will meet Jiju/Selah for the first time!
Tuesday evening while driving home from AR, I received a call from the travel agency asking to confirm our itinerary!!!! That sure made things real!! As I was driving, speaking to Mike the feeling was so surreal. We talked quite awhile and I felt bold enough to ask if he made Vickie's travel plans too. He said he hadn't, but he can check to see if we are on the same flights. I think it was the story of our daughters friendship and the amazing feat of God allowing us to know the same person who would be able to introduce us that caused him to be so accomodating and even more helpful.
Mike was so happy to tell me that on our flights to and from China, we were all going to be only 4 and 5 rows apart. Even our seat letters were the same. So as it stood at that moment we were literally only rows apart right behind each other!!!!
Vickie and I were amazed. We both thought of how her paperwork was held up for 30 days after her LOI and how my paperwork after LOI went exceptionally fast. My SW had told me a couple times that she was surprised things had slowed down considering our paperwork was moving extremely fast. This is a gift that has God's handprints all over it!!!!
I am thankful and still in awe over the Majesty of my Creator.
Jiju/Selah.......We're coming to bring you home!!!!!!! I can't wait for the day you can read all of this blog. This whole blog has been created with you in mind. Soon you will be able to know how much we have anticipted your arrival!!!







2 comments:
I am so Blessed to read your Blog page and we are amazed at God's Timing!!! Your Family is in my Prayers and we are looking forward to seeing our little Blessing and joining you in bringing her up in the knowledge of the Lord.
Blessing to the Family!!
I have been waiting patiently... please update your blog!!! I want to hear all about Selah coming!!!
Post a Comment