Saturday, September 13, 2008

Homestudy Interview

HOORAY! We are one step closer to our little girl! It's one more thing to check off on our long list before we are united with her. Friday 9/12/08 we had our homestudy interview! Our social worker in our area is so sweet and kind. I really enjoyed our visit and was able to express some concerns with the process up to this point. She graciously listened and was very compassionate with her responses. It was just what I needed to feel confident that I am with the right agency. My dear sweet friends and sister have been praying for me to find peace in this process, I can see God is moving me in the right direction. Thanks girlfiriends for listening when I really needed you and being such a great source of comfort in my trial!!! I am blessed. This is what I think of when I think of you:

Proverbs 17:17 says:

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

I thought this explanation to this verse was neat:
“A true friend loves at all times; but it is in adversity especially that he becomes a brother born to you, or a brother by blood just born for the emergency,” [Faussett]. Someone has wisely said that “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” Adversity is the test which proves who are real friends:

You girls lived that out loud. Even in my adversity my sisters loved me through it!!! I can't thank you enough for listening!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Oh Kim! I am so happy it went well:) I am so glad that even though you have plenty of blood sisters, you still make room for me. You're my sister for sure--good times and rough ones. Love you, Sheryl

Something Everyone Should Know

To All My Friends....I Couldn't Get Through This Without You!