Sunday, August 17, 2008

My first time blogging

This is my first attempt to start blogging. If everyone else I know can do it I figured I can do it too!! At least I hope I can!! I feel like the little engine that could....I think I can, I think I can...... I am not the most computer saavy person I know so that should explain my fear of blogging. You will just have to come back and check to see how I am doing.

Actually my family has a very exciting event taking place and I am so excited about it that I want everyone to know! We are adopting again from China! This wonderful blessing has inspired me to keep a journal to let our new little one know what we were doing while we were waiting for her. It will also allow me to keep family and friends updated with our other children.

Ok, hang on to the red thread as we begin the journey to bring home our sweet BROWN EYED GIRL!!!!

No comments:

Something Everyone Should Know

To All My Friends....I Couldn't Get Through This Without You!