It's been one year since we started the process to bring our little girl from China home. So far we have looked at 3 different sets of files. Unfortunately, there are so many people in line waiting just as we are. Most of them have been waiting much longer than us. The files we've already looked at were little girls who are so precious and would have been a good fit for us, but with so many a head of us it only seems fair that those families would be chosen before us.It amazes me how many people are out there, looking for a child to love, cherish and complete their families. To me, that's the most wonderful information to know. Even though most of the children were abandoned, there are still so many people who are just aching to wrap their arms around them, love them and raise them.
Instead of letting sadness take over whenever we're not selected for a specific child, I've chosen to concentrate on the fact that the child will go to a family that loves them and waited in line, and many have waited for years. It's about the child and not about me. It's about children finding homes and living a blessed life with their forever families.
I know God has this all under control and I have to rest in that. God is preparing us and our future little girl in His perfect timing.
Tonight I will say an extra special prayer for our little one. I'm just so glad I started this blog for her. She will always have this in the future to see that we never gave up and while we were waiting for her we were loving her from afar. She will knowm although she wasn't here, she was always in our hearts, on our minds and being prayed for.
I love you sweet child, I can't wait for us to find each other.







No comments:
Post a Comment