Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Guess Who Got Their PERMIT?

CONGRATULATIONS
JASON!!!
WE ARE SO PROUD!
and very scared!!!!
Today Jason took his permit test and only missed 2! He was pretty excited and enjoyed looking at his permit over and over! This is a big step in his short life. In 8 months he will be able to drive on his own. One more milestone in the circle of life. Where has the time gone? It's exciting and frightening all at the same time!
Last night June 10th I heard Jason ask Dandi (his d0g) "Hey Dandi come here, do you want to smell what a permit smells like!!! " I thought that was hilarious. He has been getting some good driving time in since he received his permit, so we've been seeing lots of smiles on his face!

No comments:

Something Everyone Should Know

To All My Friends....I Couldn't Get Through This Without You!