Stephanie had planned on not attending her prom. She definitely has senioritis and just wants to hurry up and get the school year over with. She's already gone to several proms and I think the novelty has worn off. Her mind is on college and the start of her new life.
The girls at school at school begged her to go,
so she reluctantly gave in. She didn't have a date and didn't even have a dress. 2 days before the prom we purchased her dress!!! Not having a date was not a problem for her.
She looked forward to going alone. I was a little worried for her but after we found time to talk, I realized she was really serious....she wanted to go alone!
Her idea of a prom dress and mine were totally different. In the past she always wore the big long princess gowns, but not this year. She was ready for a change. Stephanie wanted a dress she would take with her to college that would be classy, sophisticated and elegant. Well.....she found the perfect dress and she looked stunning!
My little girl has grown up and I am just now realizing it!! She makes me so proud. I pray God will pour out His blessing on her and that He will guide her in everything she says and does! I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE ROSE!!!!! AKA---BUNNY!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!







2 comments:
Stephanie all I can say is WOW..
You are so beautiful.. and I am so proud of you ..
Mollie has used several dresses like that already, so Steph will definitely get to wear it again! It's a really cute dress.
Post a Comment