Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jonathan and Jason's 15th Birthday!





The boys birthday was March 18th and what a celebration Jonathan had.....he got his cast off. He was pretty excited for that, but didn't realize how hard it would be for him to walk. He wore a walking boot for 2 weeks then went to a fitted shoe that would give him the proper support. To this day he is still walking with a limp. If his limp doesn't get better we will have participate in some physical therapy. We're praying the limp gets better quick.
We all met at Ci Ci's pizza for dinner. Matthew, Grandma and Grandpa Baker made it too. It was the boys choice and was an excellent suggestion. I can't believe my boys are 15, where did the time go? Poor Grandpa, he's having some bad lower back issues. I knew he didn't feel good after getting injections for his back just hours before we met. He never said a word, but I knew he really was hurting! The boys were so glad he was there.
This month has been pretty crazy and the boys really wanted a party but with my mouth situation, Jonathan's foot and having a virus run through our family, it just seemed like we couldn't get the party going. I'm in hopes that this summer they can plan a pool party or maybe go Lazer Tagging. Either way we will celebrate with friends another time.
They were surprised by 4 cakes from 3 different people. It felt weird that I didn't have to take care of the cake this year but 4 cakes is quite a lot. Grandma Baker made them her famous cheesecake, Bertie had us over for a scrumptious dinner and her famous chocolate cake, Jonathan's friend Brandon made him a guitar cake and Stephanie made them a cake from DQ. It really was an amazing day for them.
Scott and I surprised them with a trip to IL to pick up their present. A golf cart!!!!!

No comments:

Something Everyone Should Know

To All My Friends....I Couldn't Get Through This Without You!