1 year ago
Monday, February 2, 2009
Surgery Set....Again!
Ok here we go again.....surgery is set for Wednesday, February 4th at 10:00. Please remember to pray for me. I need complete healing. Don't forget to pray for my doctor that he would be focused and filled with skill, wisdom and confidence. I'm asking God to place His hands upon the doctors hands to keep steady as he works in a very small area. God is good and I know He is in this with me. I was reminded once again yesterday as I was looking for a recipe in a church cookbook: Psalm 121:1-3 I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip—he who watches over you will not slumber;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment