Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bitter-Sweet Day!

It turns out Jonathan has to go through surgery after all. Four of his metatarsal bones are fractured with his 4th metatarsal bone completely displaced. They will attach a plate and screw to allow it to heal properly. We could go without the surgery with a chance of him having problems in the future. Scott and I both feel the risk of not having the surgery is too great. Surgery is set for Monday at 7:15 am. That was the bitter.

Stephanie has been accepted to Baylor University and offered a very significant scholarship!!!! We are so proud of her. Even though she may not go there, she was still honored they accepted her! That was the sweet!

There was a verse in the Bible I just read about taking the bad with the good but I forgot what and where it was.....I will post it when I don't have so many things on my mind! Dawn, if you know what it is can you e-mail it to me?

My surgery was moved up to 9 am tomorrow instead of 10 please don't forget me in your prayers!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Sorry, Jonathan! I know you will make it through this, just look at how strong your mama is!

Congratulations, Steph! I'm proud of you, too.

Praying, praying, praying for a complete healing for you tomorrow. I have a really good feeling about it. Love & hugs!

Something Everyone Should Know

To All My Friends....I Couldn't Get Through This Without You!