Monday, January 26, 2009

Immigation Approval....Dossier Complete!

I Found A Surprise In My Mailbox
Hooray! Woo Hoo!
We are now officially done on our part with our Dossier! We received our immigration approval (797C) form in the mail. All I have to do is fill out and sign an affidavit and send a copy of the approval to our agency. Everything I had been told, led me to believe we should not have received it before the end of February. I'm not sure what happened but I am very thankful for it's surprise arrival. From this point our paperwork will be authenticated, translated and then sent to China. We are almost there!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Hip Hip Hooray! What a beautiful surprise to receive on such a yucky day! So happy for this final piece to your dossier puzzle :)!! Hugs!

Something Everyone Should Know

To All My Friends....I Couldn't Get Through This Without You!