Monday, January 5, 2009

Dossier Mailed To Our Agency

On Wednesday December 31, 2008, I mailed our dossier information to our agency. They will have it authenticated and wait for me to send them our immigration approval. That is the last thing on this side of the adoption process we have left to do. We were hoping to have our dossier on the way to China at his point, but even though we didn't reach our goal, we got close to it! I know Gods timing is perfect and we are where we are because this is where HE wants us.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

So happy you are one step closer! I can't wait to see who Ellie's sister is!! Hugs to you friend...no news yet, but I will call as soon as we get it (hopefully soon!)

Something Everyone Should Know

To All My Friends....I Couldn't Get Through This Without You!