Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Me And My 20 Year Old Baby


This was a very interesting day! My little boy is now 20 years old!!!! Where has the time gone? I hate that he isn't home anymore on his birthday. I always tried to make birthdays special from the time the kids got up to the time they went to bed. Now that he is on his own, he acts like it's just another day! We went to Olive Garden and had a wonderful meal. He was a little distracted because he had a test in school that he needed to be studying for. We didn't get to visit with him in a relaxed state of mind. Hopefully in spite of all that was on his mind, he had a very happy birthday!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew! Glad you got to see your baby. Mine will be there in less than a month. Hugs, Sheryl

Something Everyone Should Know

To All My Friends....I Couldn't Get Through This Without You!