1 year ago
Sunday, November 2, 2008
The Pirate, The Princess And ....The Punk?
Lame title I know! Being that the first 2 were already there for me I had to go with it! Stephanie had a choir fundraiser for Halloween. I am so proud of her. I wish every little kid I know had a chance to go. The high school kids were so kind to the little ones and made sure everybody got a prize. Steph you are going to be something big. Your dreams and ambitions are so amazing. It goes to show just how much goodness you have in you. If you keep following those dreams I know God will bless you. You amaze me bunny!!! Show the world who you are!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I agree that your pirate is going to make a difference in this world! I can't believe she is a senior...seems like just yesterday she was talking in that sweet high voice that Kevin likes to imitate :)!
Post a Comment