Saturday, September 5, 2009

Daddy Always Makes It Better


In May Stephanie had an accident. Fortunately, I wasn't very far away from where it happened. I was able to get to her right away. When Steph called me she was crying, I knew something bad happened. She had just left us at the zoo about 40 minutes before the accident occurred. She was trying to merge onto the interstate, however there was construction with cones everywhere. A semi came barrelling down the interstate not giving her any room to merge in. After looking at the location I couldn't understand how this hadn't happened more often. It was a very dangerous area. Fortunately everyone was ok!!! The car didn't look so bad, but it had extensive damage. Her passenger airbag deployed and filled the car with smoke. We figured it must have been a powdery substance within the airbag. I can't imagine what it would have been like to hear the noise of an 18 wheeler rubbing it's tires against my car, not to mention seeing it!!! It had to be an extremely frightening experience.

No comments:

Something Everyone Should Know

To All My Friends....I Couldn't Get Through This Without You!